Wrist Band Call System for Pitching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
Is it only a matter of time before we go with google watches and just text the instructions.

My AC and I keep joking about just getting a radio system. Place it in their ears and off we go. That's what QB's and Defensive Captains now have in the NFL to receive play calls and information in a live game with loud noises. I only worry about "hearing" on a big field with loud cheering parents. No matter how loud things are or how far away you are seeing a signal is still easier than hearing one. I think my team is too young to move to this just yet. I like the idea of it but for now will keep it old school. When I see our local HS coach move to it I may follow suit as well to prepare any players who might make the team for that. After all that is what I am trying to prepare our girls for.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
which is understandable and fine for the 20th time....but you are flip flopping bra....you bragged that it "gives you an advantage over less organized teams earlier...so which is it....?

Please quote me where I said it gives us an advantage... that was another poster, not me. And by the way we don't use them because we are afraid of another team stealing signs... 'nuff said.

Apr 11, 2012
Please quote me where I said it gives us an advantage... that was another poster, not me. And by the way we don't use them because we are afraid of another team stealing signs... 'nuff said.

my bad and good for you....and also BTW, no one really cares why you use them...

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
my bad and good for you....and also BTW, no one really cares why you use them...

Quote Originally Posted by nanotech14 View Post

Pdiddy, I get your point. It is to bad at the younger ages, that they feel that they have to use the wristbands because other coaches and parents are stealing signs.
THANK YOU....maybe you can help Coach K !

That's funny because it's pretty obvious that you do!!!

Apr 11, 2012
Quote Originally Posted by nanotech14 View Post

Pdiddy, I get your point. It is to bad at the younger ages, that they feel that they have to use the wristbands because other coaches and parents are stealing signs.
THANK YOU....maybe you can help Coach K !

That's funny because it's pretty obvious that you do!!!

geeeze!....how hell is that obvious after complaining about it this whole time? ...I can send the definition of "obvious" if you need it because you sure as hell don't understand that basic word....hell, I might have had a tiny bit of respect for you if you had throw in "hypocritical" somehow ....but "it's pretty obvious that you do!!!"....come on man, you got to be better than that, even at this point after all your previous opinions and advise here.... that but I forget that it's coming from you....so just to stay even with your mental capacity...."my dad can beat up your dad!!!...."

also, just to play along with your special needs and to add to my sarcasm and contempt (I don't expect you to understand that word is so ask for some help) for this topic...."yes, I am a sign stealer but I am in a 12 step program currently and trying to turn my coaching life around...I will admit it and after I got caught for the third time, I was made to attend classes to curb my sign stealing addiction.... they made me realize that if I trained our players right, they will be ready for any situation as it comes up and just isn't necessary....but still to this day, whenever I see a 3b coach, who doesn't know what the hell he's doing, I feel the need to run our HC and tell him "I think I got their signs figured out, of course I'm not completely 100% sure....I know it's first and second with 1 out and their four hitter is up....but I swear he just flashed the bunt sign so pull that 3b right on top of the hitter".....it's a struggle, but will continue to fight and win this battle....

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2012
LOL.....you are just the King of smack aren't you? and you really just made "midol" and "Kleenex" reference on a girls fastpitch site....? and you need to go re-read the post too there genius, so keep it up with your passive aggressive insults and I will continue to use the direct ones....hell this is the most entertainment this site has had in months anyway and making fun of you is pretty easy at this point....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad