Which pair of cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 30, 2011
DE
word of warning... Ringor bandits don't run small. We went with the website recommended 1/2 size up from her normal athletic shoe and they were too big. Ringor stepped up and kudos to them got us the next size down. they are still a little big but were ok with it. Great shoes by the way.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
word of warning... Ringor bandits don't run small. We went with the website recommended 1/2 size up from her normal athletic shoe and they were too big. Ringor stepped up and kudos to them got us the next size down. they are still a little big but were ok with it. Great shoes by the way.

This is absolutely true...the Bandits seem to be the only Ringors that don't run 1/2 size small.

As far as the pitching toe is concerned, there's always Tuff Toe, which I have found works pretty well. Tuff Toe Sports!, - Pitching Toe Shoe Protection of Professionals!

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
My daughter has worn the 3n2 Rally metals with pitching toe for two years. Very durable and breathe a lot better than her Ringor's did. She has a high instep and the Ringor's were never really comfortable for her.

Jan 24, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
We just received the Ringor Diamond Dynasty cleats for DD12. I ordered a 1/2 size up over her gym shoe size and they are too big. Have to call Ringor to exchange for a 1/2 size down.

But these seem like really high quality shoes. Hopefully they last more than 3 months like all the previous cleats.

Jul 31, 2011
I just bought the Ringor Diamond Dynasty for my pitcher daughter. Out of the box they seem like great quality. On the advice of the Ringor customer service rep I ordered 1/2 size up. Fit was right. However, my daughter HATES them! She says they are way too stiff. Any advice from Ringor fans? Should I encourage her to try to break them in? Are the Tanels any softer or more flexible? My daughter loved the feel of the 3N2s, but both pairs I bought came apart after one tournament. We are in the Northeast and often play in wet conditions. My daughter is also a fast runner. She prefers molded over metal cleats.

She typically goes through several pair of cleats a year. I would love to be one of those pitcher parents on here talking about cleats lasting a year or longer!

Any input is appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse