?When your dd has a lot of 'game ball' softballs, you buy ......

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
DD keeps only one in a case on her trophy shelf. Her 8U game ball has the date and is incribed "first no hitter" and "first home run". It was a memorable day.

Apr 5, 2014
DD keeps only one in a case on her trophy shelf. Her 8U game ball has the date and is incribed "first no hitter" and "first home run". It was a memorable day.

My dd's first allstar ball was a no-hitter & hit her first home room too!!

Thanks all- you saved me some $ and space and headache. I will 'go small' or 'go cheap' or 'go easy' -- keeping in mind that only a few will mean the most & that the excitement will wear off. THANKS!! Saved me from going overboard in a few ways. Much appreciated.

Nov 29, 2009
My DD never played on a team where they game out game balls. She would get a "Great Job!" and that would be about it. The above average play was pretty much expected. In HS she pitched no-hitters, 1 hitters and a bunch of shuts outs in play-off games. Never got a ball for any of them.

In all the years I've coached I've only given one ball to a girl. It was a game-winning grand slam on her first HR. I don't give out MVP balls at the end of the year either. The only ball I give out at the end of the season is a "Most Improved" ball.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
After every season the trophies and medals go into a box and the shelf starts over empty again. Game balls usually make their way into the practice bucket.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207