What time is it? It's Friday check in time !9/25

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
Another 7 game friendly in the 16/18U division (1st year 14U team) this weekend. We've been holding our own against these older teams. It's funny watching coaches get frustrated when their 18U team gets beat by a bunch of 11/12/13 year olds.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD in Bethlehem Pa. Sat & Sun. Also I have the pleasure of hanging out with FP26 too possibly discuss hitting tomorrow.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Work 12 hours Saturday and Sunday taking DD down to a HS invite only Elite camp at Ohio University and a campus tour. It's DD's dream school so I guess we'll see what happens.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Very busy weekend.
Saturday:
Part time nurse/daddy for my daughter that just had ACL surgery Wednesday.
Run a 5k race this morning in a few hours.
Going to hunt cabin to run out all the varmints so I can stay there end of October to hunt.
Hopefully watch a Gamecocks loose to UCF (at the house)
Grill and drink beer while running a chainsaw cutting tree limbs.
Sunday:
Run 10 miles training for half marathon.
Church
More nurse daddy
16U practice
Then daughter wants to try to go shoot a doe out of a ground blind behind the house.

I got a feeling something on that list will not get done but only one that matters is the last thing on the list.

Jun 12, 2015
Nothing going on really, which is good because it's raining. I was sad because several teams needed a pick up pitcher for today and our coach has asked we not pick up. My DH is AC so it'd look pretty bad if we ignored that ;) But it's raining so probably whatever is going on today is either cancelled or very muddy. We're supposed to have practice tomorrow but if the rain doesn't let up I guess that won't happen either.

Update! A tournament that was supposed to happen today got rained out, and rescheduled for tomorrow. We decided to do that instead of practice. So, as long as the weather holds out tomorrow we'll be playing after all.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
Perfect weekend, 70 degree's son has a 17u game sat & sun. Daughter has 3 game round robin in Downers grove. First 14u game as they moved up to 13u this fall

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Kids have "fall break" next week, which is why we started school a week early this year. Would have been a good week to go to Disney since the weather is nice and the crowds should be manageable, but DD has HS practice.....so Disney will have to wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32