What time is it? It's Friday check in time !9/25

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
DD: Softball Practice Saturday morning, 2 tough games Sunday morning.
DS: House Ice Hockey games fill in Saturday afternoon, Scrimmage game Sunday evening.

I will be able to watch the 1pm EST NFL game... maybe.

That said my lawn/pool looks great because I live in South Florida and you can get both those done pretty cheaply. In fact a horde of lawn people are out there right now mowing and cutting.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
County MS volleyball tourney for us. It has been fun but i will be glad it is going to be over. It has given her a two month break from hitting and catching lessons and she wants to get back to work.

Merrill Danner

Relax and breathe!
Sep 26, 2012
74441 - Oklahoma
DD playing tomorrow, school State championship tournament. good times for sure. She has worked hard. The last two nights has wanted to work hard on hitting. Wont be pitching since that is tied up by the 8th graders, but will be starting and playing, and to her, that is all that matters.

have a great weekend everyone.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
First fall tournament next weekend, so I'm sure the coaches will be working DD and the team hard at Sunday's practice. Team's made up from two of our 12U's that merged. This will be their first 14U tourney and first time together as a unit. Should be fun!

Side note: First time with metal cleats too. DD says, "that would hurt to get your hand stepped on." My response, "Then don't put your hand there." Followed by DD eye roll.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
I'm playing tonight in a co-ed charity game.

Tomorrow
DD3 has 8U practice and then out to Darien Lake for some roller coasters

Sunday: BBQ and some Sam's Oktoberfest while watching the Bills squish the fish!

CP

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Leave for Columbia SC later today with stop in JAX to pick up oldest DD. Tomorrow is tailgating and then UCF vs Carolina at Willie-Brice. Sunday Jake takes the circle for the first time in a Gamecocks uniform in a DH versus UNC Charlotte. Meanwhile my TB team scrimmages another JUCO on Saturday. My niece travels with Chipola to Knoxville to play the Vol's in a DH. Will be exchanging updates via text.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1