what does your DD do after games?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
We try to do what we can, but lately with middle school sports there isn't much time.
Here are some non softball pics:
1.to.2.11 032.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Thanks Bchbum, Great times. Never tubed the bay, but would like to someday. You should take the girls to the Sierras some day. Great place to tube and relax.

I take a backpacking trip to the Sierras twice a year usually. Haven't taken DD yet. I took her on a backpacking trip to Catalina this past summer instead to test how she would handle it. She really impressed me, the Trans Catalina Trail (Two Harbors - Little Harbor) is no joke, especially when I made her carry her own 35lbs pack.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Cuzmail - is she barrel racing in that pic? Very cool! I love the matching pink tack, cowboy boots and riding hat.

Yes that pic is a 4H barrel run. We try to run speed events (all) at local rodeos and 4H events when not playing ball.
No more pink. She just "upgraded" to turquoise saddle, tack, and boots to go with her new horse.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
This is what my daughter does during times she is not pitching
Love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, climbing

DD and i love the outdoors as well. It's crazy how expensive all these hobbies are. Cause softball is really cheap right. Climbing seems like fun, haven't tried it and honestly my big butt probably couldn't make it up anyways.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06