what does your DD do after games?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 19, 2014
Now Im jealous. Sweet ride

It's actually not mine. It's my dads, he bought it right after I was born. We don't have time to justify buying one since we only have a month off softball every year. Can barely justify keeping my trailer at the river.
image.jpg

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Those little personal watercraft things are AWESOME. Back in college, my boyfriend loved bass fishing (freshwater - on the lakes). One day, to entice me to come with him, he made me some home-made floating waders, claiming that I could float around on the lake and get a suntan and wouldn't that be fun? Well OK - I showed up in my bikini, climbed into the waders (made out of an old tire tube, a piece of fabric and some duct tape) and off I went. The duct tape disintegrated when I was about in the middle of the lake (more of a weedy pond, really) and I had to swim for it. I climbed out on the opposite shore, looking like a drowned rat, and surprising the heck out of few other fishermen. Good times!

DD (age 16) and I watch "Red Band Society" together. I have to be careful not to make to big a deal out of it - just kind of sidle into the TV room at the appointed time. Teenagers are like cats - if you pay too much attention they'll shun you, but act like you don't care and they'll crawl into your lap :) I have to say I love the times when I am driving a car full of kids home from a tournament - something about the car - they'll open up and talk and talk and talk.

Oct 10, 2011
DD mainly does school related stuff...Athletic Training Assistant, Homecoming/Prom committee, Junior Class Club, Art Club, Elementary School Aide...etc... The rest is spent on the phone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma