what do you think about the wilson fx2.0 helmet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
The are the top of the line mode from Wilson. Sorry, don't recall the model exactly. They are specifically designed for female fastpitch players.

Mar 16, 2015
well thanks for all the replies. i ordered the wilson helmet and mako gear this morning. we will see how well it fits. tatonka i ordered from homerunmonkey and they have a 20% off deal right now. wilson fx2.0, mako chest and leg protectors and easton knee savers right around $260 shipped

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Thanks, I looked for one in a local Sports Authority this weekend but the don't seem to carry it (not on the shelves or in their store's computer system). I wanted to find a local shop so DD could actually try one on. We just got her new Schutt leg guards and CP a month ago and she's still liking her old Easton helmet for now but she's growing fast and seeing a lot tougher action behind the plate so I'd like to step up the protective factor on her noggin a bit.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
You're not going to find much high-end gear in Sports Authority or any big box store, really. Although I was pleasantly surprised to see Mizuno Samurai stuff at Dick's last weekend.

Note that the Wilson comes in two sizes...the small size is only appropriate for the smallest of noggins. The large is quite adjustable and fits pretty much any size head.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
You're not going to find much high-end gear in Sports Authority or any big box store, really. Although I was pleasantly surprised to see Mizuno Samurai stuff at Dick's last weekend.

Note that the Wilson comes in two sizes...the small size is only appropriate for the smallest of noggins. The large is quite adjustable and fits pretty much any size head.

He is right on the Wilson helmet. It's pretty small as is the chest protector. The 12 was too small for my 4'6" dd. the small legs are a little big for her but she is adjusting.

Mar 16, 2015
well the stuff arived. looks great quality seems great fit is excelllent. now of this darn snow would melt so we could put it to work!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad