Mic Drop Da Friday Check in 6-3-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
We're not doing much today since it's raining today. Tomorrow, my dear sister has her first little league game. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does. We don't have much going on for Sunday. Monday, I have an appointment to get a second opinion on my injured left arm and see if I am indeed having surgery on it.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Sellersville Pa Belles June Blast Showcase.............................
giphy.gif

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Um besides building a boat? We have not practiced a whole lot, and it gets expensive trying to use an indoor facility. This week, practice, workout with trainer and lessons were canceled. Hoping DD will be able to work in extra lesson next week to get back up to speed. She has tried practicing in the garage but that only goes so far.

Anyway, besides staying dry, we might have practice Sunday if we can find dry enough fields (and if it doesn't rain more). Other than that we are on our own.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
First tournament back together after the HS season is over. SO excited to see the TB team get themselves back in the groove. Little rusty - dusty at the one tournament we played during HS, but I think girls were wiped out and mind-blown from softball 7 days/week. They are more rested, and we've been working with DD on the mental game as we have encouraged her to rest a bit. Supposed to be 90+ here, and we Pacific Northwesterners all start whining after the 80 mark. We tend to just melt. Wish us luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2011
We are heading to our first tournament that has some pretty tough competition and we've only had one practice. I'm hoping we can do well despite that!

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
High school season is officially over. Looking forward to the first tournament next weekend. DD had a successful and enjoyable 10th grade season but the high school team seems to be a magnet for drama. By comparison, her entire travel ball career has been relatively drama free. Hoping that continues ;) Time for an intense week of practice with the travel team with first game 8 days away!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd