The Auburn Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Sorry, I didn't even think about that. I have a Macbook Pro and I run Windows under a VM. I did a Google search for Windows screen recorders and got several hits, but since I use QuickTime on the Mac, I don't have experience with these Windows screen recorders, so I don't have a recommendation. Maybe a Windows user can chime in on a good screen recorder.

VMware Fusion?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Knight - I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for posting all of the clips recently. Maybe you could lay out (in another thread) on how to make these gifs? How are you getting the video?

How I do it.
1. Put on some sweats, warm socks, and favorite slippers.
2. Go to the garage, open the fridge, pull out an ice cold beer.
3. Drop into the lazy boy.
4. Turn appletv to the sec+ app.
5. Grab iphone and drop hints at Knightsb of the cool stuff that would make a good gif.

Thanks dude!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
How I do it.
1. Put on some sweats, warm socks, and favorite slippers.
2. Go to the garage, open the fridge, pull out an ice cold beer.
3. Drop into the lazy boy.
4. Turn appletv to the sec+ app.
5. Grab iphone and drop hints at Knightsb of the cool stuff that would make a good gif.

Thanks dude!

P.s. I've become lazy, and doesn't help you PC folks, but the cajun gifs I made last year were captures from espn with gifbrewery on my imac.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Most windows screen capture programs alter your desktop settings when you start them. That affects the visual quality IMO.
Does Quick time screen capture do the same?

Jun 18, 2010
Most windows screen capture programs alter your desktop settings when you start them. That affects the visual quality IMO.
Does Quick time screen capture do the same?

No, however you are at the mercy of the video quality of the programing you're watching. Pauses, glitches in the streaming are reflected in the screen capture.

Jun 18, 2010
Emily Carosone 02/28/2015 HR versus SIEU 6th inning (7th HR this year)

emily_carosone_hr_20150228_SIUE_front_zpsrdvpfyga.gif

Sep 17, 2009
Always trying out new options but here's a few (sure others have their favorites):

For Windows/Android non-cool-kids (like me)

Windows desktop video recording: Bandicam - Game Recording Software | Download Screen Recorder

Windows GIF maker software - video to GIF : GIF Animator. Download animated gif maker for free.

Windows GIF maker Web-based service (there are a few, like the one Rdbass uses too): https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

Android - Record and create a GIF right from your phone (just downloaded, want to try it): GifBoom https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapmojo.gifboom

Jun 18, 2010
Jade Rhodes 3 HR game versus Ole' Miss 03/14/2015

2nd Inning:

jr2_front_zps2ezgohwv.gif

jr2_side_zpsrzmcc2xj.gif

3rd Inning oppo:

jr3_front_zpsw7ztgggv.gif

continued....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads