The Auburn Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2015
Is it just me or does basically every Auburn hitter look hunched over? Looks bad to my amateur eyes, but I guess it has strike zone + HBP benefits, and seems to be working alright.

Dec 4, 2013
It is definitely noticeable that most of their hitters have a similar stance. The slight "hunch" and hands low near the arm pit. They did a heck of a job turning the program around, I did a search on Clint Myers offensive approach but didn't come up with much! He does talk about splitting the plate in half and anticipating pitches frequently.

May 4, 2012
When they asked Emily Carosone what her "approach" was when she hit the walk off grand slam - she said "I just wanted to hit the ball real hard"

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
See if you can get your hands on some materials and feel free to share with us!

She picked up something. Got home at 1230 Friday morning and we left for an exposure at 0530 that morning. SHe ended up 9-12 with a double, 3 triples, and 8 RBI's for the weekend. She got to work with Carley Wallace and Haley Fagan in her hitting group and and then Tiffany Howard and Sydne Waldrop in the outfield. Honestly I think she got more out of those three days than she has in a long time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1