Scrimmage Etiquette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2014
3 team league here and we played a combined practice when their was a holiday weekend. No real visual teams batted in 3's and worked situational drills. worked some sliding and rundown drills, that were each coaches specialty, was one of the best practices we had and only 6 were my girls and 5 were the other teams kids. we were prepping for a combined team for a tournament the next weekend. Both coaches learned a little about players doing new things in new positions. just a thought about what can turn a lemon of a practice into lemonade, there are many competitors Id not want to practice with, or show my throw down plays, pickoff signals, bunt/steals to but for situational drills it was awesome. Now growing up the coaches would trade the calling, for free usually the team pitching would have their coach call balls and strikes or vice verse, but if you do that let me suggest that the teams trade pitchers and catchers so your hitters hit against your pitcher/catcher (Work your 2 and 3 pitcher or 3 and 4 if you have that many, they hit for the other team and theirs hit for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi