"Bullpen" Etiquette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 1, 2015
Amen (pun also intended). I don't have an exact measurement from HP out in that direction, but I have a video of my cleanup hitter hitting a walk-off triple to win a game on 7/6 that landed very close to that tree in RCF. The inning prior, my #3 batter (catcher) hit a grand slam that landed maybe 5-10' before that tree in the air to help my group stage a 7-run comeback in a league game that night. One of these days, I may go out and measure it just to see how far that ball had to be hit.

Jun 8, 2016
Amen (pun also intended). I don't have an exact measurement from HP out in that direction, but I have a video of my cleanup hitter hitting a walk-off triple to win a game on 7/6 that landed very close to that tree in RCF. The inning prior, my #3 batter (catcher) hit a grand slam that landed maybe 5-10' before that tree in the air to help my group stage a 7-run comeback in a league game that night. One of these days, I may go out and measure it just to see how far that ball had to be hit.
What is it 550 to straightaway CF? :ROFLMAO: Get out google maps..I hope your CF is a descendant of Willie Mays..

Jun 1, 2015
Give or take 5 feet, anyway. We have the white collapsable fencing for an outfield fence. However, there are two teams sharing this field for our league this season: Myself and the team of the woman who essentially got us the use of the field. Her remarks: "I don't want a fence - get all you can get".

We play each other on Tuesday (after getting rained out last evening) - I will certainly remember that. My girls certainly remember it. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad