Screw the Screwball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2012
Eddie Feigner of King and his Court whom I have known and learned pitching from for 50 years always said "always keep you eye on the target throughout the windup and throw right through your delivery and afterwards. See the ball hit your target" This he calls CONTROL. On page 42 of his pitching manual.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Learn it!

Know it!

Live it!

RWQ.jpg

Appreciate your experience and insight, and you make some great points. But often I have no idea what you are talking about!

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2012
why don't you come to Indianapolis and watch me pitch my myth. I am 75, will be 76 in Jan and my myth really does work.

Feb 20, 2012
What??? again you need to come to Indianapolis and see my myth. I must be imagining the movement my pitches have.

Feb 20, 2012
some hitters can hit high better than low. I was never good at hitting rises but ok with drops. I am 75 and cannot handle your speed anymore but if you kept it 60-65 I think I can handle your drop, Bill.
There are a lot of coaches in Indiana who teach hitting and pitching that never played the game. That would not happen in baseball or as far as I know in any other sport such as softball.
Is that what the fasptich magazine editor of the 90's always used to say "Monkey see Monkey do"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA