Riseball, Good luck!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Jake came in with bases loaded and 1 out. And of course Sierra Romero at the plate. Got ahead and left a 2 seam fat. Finished inning off with 2 K's. Speed is back and movent looks good. Threw 1 bad pitch to the wrong hitter. Should get more work vs USF at 2:15pm.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Jake came in with bases loaded and 1 out. And of course Sierra Romero at the plate. Got ahead and left a 2 seam fat. Finished inning off with 2 K's. Speed is back and movent looks good. Threw 1 bad pitch to the wrong hitter. Should get more work vs USF at 2:15pm.
Tough spot to come into! She regrouped with 2 big k's! Great job and good luck against USF.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
"HEY COACH...thanks for giving me a debut with the bases loaded, down by 9 with Sierra Romero at the plate"...

gotta love a 66.6% K rate against Michigan in her debut. I looked at the stat line and she was the most effective pitcher on the staff despite the slam.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
"HEY COACH...thanks for giving me an SEC debut with the bases loaded, down by 9 with Sierra Romero at the plate"...

gotta love a 66.6% K rate against Michigan in her debut. I looked at the stat line and she was the most effective pitcher on the staff despite the slam.

Hey, when the coach gives you lemons,
throw them to the catcher for some Ks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck