Riddle me this. It's Friday check in 9/4

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 30, 2015
1st fall Tournament 3 games Saturday, 2 on Sunday and Bracket on Monday Hope the weather holds in the NW. DD in on the same team but with a new coach and 5 new girls, She is really excited to play again, more than I thought she would be but i think the new coach has sparked something in her or just being looked at with a new set of eyes. can't wait out of the house at 6:45 for a 9am game.

May I ask which tourney?

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Canning tomatoes tomorrow, 5 bushels. Then my dd and I are going to her old tb practice barn and she is going to pitch to me and swing the bat as she has decided to tryout for the club team at her college. So I got that going for me.

which is nice.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
DD Practice in the morning
DS ice hockey in the afternoon...

Sunday is totally off, so we are smokin' 3 massive racks of ribs....

Monday will be eating left over ribs. Probably Tuesday as well.

Oct 10, 2011
DD goes to her 2nd practice this week with her new team. Several people told us they were "mean girls" but DD said they were really nice to her. I told her she should buy Easton's new shirt that says "You can't hit with us" :)

May 7, 2014
Doubleheader scrimmage with DD's new team and first time playing at 18u level. She's pumped..I'm nervous as heck!

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
1st fall Tournament 3 games Saturday, 2 on Sunday and Bracket on Monday Hope the weather holds in the NW. DD in on the same team but with a new coach and 5 new girls, She is really excited to play again, more than I thought she would be but i think the new coach has sparked something in her or just being looked at with a new set of eyes. can't wait out of the house at 6:45 for a 9am game.
Sounds like we'll see you at the same tournament. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
DD played her first game of the fall season in the Stars Over Texas All Star game Friday night. SOT is a nice smaller showcase where College coaches run the All Star teams Friday night and then scout Saturday and Sunday during the Showcase games. Too bad DD's team pulled out of the actual Showcase.

The good: DD did very well pitching and hitting.
The bad: It was only one game two hours away on a Friday night.

*BUT* it was my birthday and getting to watch DD play was all the party and present I needed. Eating dinner at Floyd's afterwards was a bonus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12