Pro glider bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
I don't think any tool is foolproof. Maybe have them do the walk up drill with it so it's harder to cheat or take out the lower half completely for that station. I also think it's fine doing swings at less than game speed while working on something.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
I don't think any tool is foolproof. Maybe have them do the walk up drill with it so it's harder to cheat or take out the lower half completely for that station. I also think it's fine doing swings at less than game speed while working on something.

Agree about slowing things down, generally, but i was referring to a particular way to game the device.
Do you mean Happy Gilmore dril? That seems like a good idea; I'm going to give that a try.

Oct 10, 2011
Agree about slowing things down, generally, but i was referring to a particular way to game the device.
Do you mean Happy Gilmore dril? That seems like a good idea; I'm going to give that a try.
Yes, the Happy Gilmore. ..I think that would help.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

You decide....

I'm going with a 'no'.

wvevwk.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
wvevwk.gif

I see/seen his hands sliding forward. I watched a few of YouGroPro's swings and that seems to be what he does on all his swings.
I agree. It seems a hitters swing 'changes' to get their desired results of hitting a 'target'.
The wiffle ball should go down into the ground and to the right of the hitter or right and into the net.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
wvevwk.gif

I see/seen his hands sliding forward. I watched a few of YouGroPro's swings and that seems to be what he does on all his swings.
I agree. It seems a hitters swing 'changes' to get their desired results of hitting a 'target'.
The wiffle ball should go down into the ground and to the right of the hitter or right and into the net.

Right. He's moved the point of 'peak hand speed' downstream from where it should be ..... and that is not a positive feature to capture.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA