Placed my order

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2013
My DD wanted so badly to attend NECC summer camp this year but sadly we could not afford the trip but I told her we would shoot for next year.......sooo next best thing I placed an order for the DVD today...camp was her suggestion for her birthday gift...DVD will have to do this time :p

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
My DD wanted so badly to attend NECC summer camp this year but sadly we could not afford the trip but I told her we would shoot for next year.......sooo next best thing I placed an order for the DVD today...camp was her suggestion for her birthday gift...DVD will have to do this time :p

She may be disappointed now, but IMO she'll get even more out of camp next summer if she starts working with the DVD first. Good luck and Happy Birthday to her!

Apr 11, 2013
Green......I am lucky that my daughter for her age...(11 in a cpl weeks)... understands we dont have the extra right now...and she is actually ok with missing out ......I work part time raise my girls and just started a photography business.....so next year is atleast a goal....plus little sister decided she wants to be a catcher as well....sooo its a gift that keeps on giving ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan