Paging BoardMember

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2008
Can you tell me if this young lady is pitching with correct IR mechanics? I am happy with her arm and hand positions through the circle, but would love some of your expertise.

Excellent Softballs..........If I had any advise for you........It would be to move the snap back closer to the back leg and rear hip......She is currently snapping in front of her front leg which is pulling her posture over the front leg...........

Focusing on moving the snap rearward from it's current point will help her posture a lot.

So many people don't understand how much posture is affected by WHERE they snap the ball........The further forward it is......The more the pitcher has to bend at the waist to keep the body moving through the release phase..........

Other then that.........She look pretty darn good.........Kudos to her and you..........

Back to the Bat Cave.........

Jul 14, 2008
The swinging axe cuts off the head. But, that isnt the end he talks from. And you thought it was just bad breath. :)

Skinner this post even made me laugh..........Hopefully you've gotten your sense of humor back........

Now it you could post a clip on that "fairy-wave" change up, that would make my day.........BUT YOU MUST BE TALKING when you film it!!!!

Jun 14, 2011
Field of Dreams
I am so proud.

Does this mean I can get up-graded from "I can talk softball all day" (even while at work) to the next level???:rolleyes: My husband definitely thinks I am a maniac - softball that is.

Last edited:

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Speaking of promotions.

When I got on my first team here in my area, I got put into a game with bases loaded and no outs! I was fortunate that day and struck out three in a row. We won.

Two of the other guys were talking and one said 'OK maybe this rookie pitcher will come in handy when the sh-- gets deep."

I'm putting my tennis shoes on and thinking 'Great! I've just been promoted from rookie pitcher all the way up to toilet plunger ! Great!"

Nov 29, 2009
I'm putting my tennis shoes on and thinking 'Great! I've just been promoted from rookie pitcher all the way up to toilet plunger ! Great!"

Isn't that why relievers are known as "Stoppers?" heheheh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12