Not sure this is ending well.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
This is the best case scenario for the 3Ls. Lawnchair, Left field, Lemonade (vodka optional). Besides it sounds like the after game ride home is going to be worse then the game.

Mar 28, 2013
Thank you Fast pitch gods. Both went 4 innings. Older DD allowed no runs, younger DD allowed 0. Neither DD struck out the other or walked the other, but neither DD got a base hit off the other. Both hit well off the relievers. feels like as close to a tie as you can get. and the cherry on top was both DDs went home with other parents for sleep overs so we didn't have the dreaded car ride home. Like others have said, I'm truly lucky. Both teams had a great scrimmage, got allot of good work in and the sisters both feel they did well, which they did. Older team won by 1 run 5-4. Still glad this games is in the rear view.No alcohol needed. not sure if thats a good thing;) On to Santa Clarita Triple crown. Thanks For all the input.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2013
Never feel bad about superior taste in bat and ball sports.

BP, I almost skipped my Cal Ripken practice just to go watch this "friendly". I don't think I'm cut out for coaching baseball. I constantly would rather be watching girls play fastpitch. Sigh.

Be sure to update us on the result of this battle!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06