Mic Drop Da Friday Check in 6-3-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
My little sister had her first little league game today. Unfortunately for her team they lost today 12-1. In 4 innings. She did good at the plate going 1 for 3 with a single and a RBI. Her defense wasn't very good though. She had 3 throwing errors and allowed 4 passed balls. She just didn't look comfortable behind the plate. She reacted a lot to the ball coming at her even though we worked at this and she seemed like she was improving. Right now, were in Atlantic City enjoying the sites before we head home tomorrow. Mom and dad's out enjoying themselves while my brother has his own hotel room (before you ask mom and dad restricted him from getting his eyes in trouble and their credit card from room service) and my sister and I are in our own room having some girl time.

Dec 19, 2012
Don't forget to grab a slice of pie from Three Brothers From Italy and frozen custard from Kohr's!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Don't forget to grab a slice of pie from Three Brothers From Italy and frozen custard from Kohr's!

We did the pie from Three Brothers last night after dinner and it was amazing pie. We have a place in Philadelphia that's known for cheesecake that we hit after were done getting a cheese steak from Pat's. I usually get mine provolone "with" (Philly lingo for with fried onion). But getting a frozen custard before we head home. We're hoping to beat the big storms were supposed to be getting this afternoon.

Apr 16, 2016
Weekend off, had a team fundraiser yesterday morning for PGF, girls had plays & recitals in the evening, & today has been relaxing! Back at it tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We have the weekend off since we do not have to play in the PGF qualifier in Atlanta. Have a neighbors HS graduation party and a going away party for some Church friends on Saturday, then head to HHI on Sunday for a little R&R!!! I will have to post some pictures of DD and I pitching on the beach!

HHI 2016 - practice on the beach
HHI 2016.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207