Male coaches what kind of shorts do you wear in games?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
What ever you wear... be sure that your not "hanging out"!!!!!
True story. Three years ago the HC at our HS was wearing basketball shorts with boxers. He was on a bucket catching a pitcher...she saw way more than she wanted. She told her parents, who told the AD, who told him to never come back...

Nov 27, 2010
I used to love those Bike coaches shorts! Now I wear only wind pants until the heat kicks in (late June in MN), then usually dress shorts (black or khaki). Long gym shorts on very rare occurances.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
I wear Wrangler Riggs or Round House double front work pants . I never wear shorts , not even when its 100 out because I am sure my pasty white legs would probably blind the girls .

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Our rules say khaki only, pants or shorts. Also as a rule of our school we must all match as coaches or sit the bench (AD request - which is fine by us).

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
First game of the year is Friday and I'm wondering what kind of shorts coaches wear? I wear a mizuno batting pullover, not sure if I wear gym shorts or like khaki shorts.

I have worn everything from dress pants to athletic shorts. I leaned toward long athletic pants or shorts with pockets when I coached.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55