Madness 10yo DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Yes her hips and hands are back because they stay back until she slams into her front leg.
madbatter1_zps2619cfb9.gif

Braun is "staying back"
braunweight_zps70404d19.gif

madhatter2_zps56264d46.gif

Her hips never turn until well after she hits.

braunsnf_zpsd5f81857.gif

Captain obvious....but they are back.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
You call your riddles helpful? Post all the gif that u want to post. You can't get this right. I identified the problem ...she is ten...your crap is a joke here. Ridiculous really.

Post pics of the latest MVP...weakest MVP numbers in years. Matt kemp is who you should be using if you wanna quiz these guys and riddle speak. You have this dad so confused he doesnt know what to do. She's ten dude.

Wow. Your true colors are showing...again.

If he doesn't like what I say, he can sure say so or ignore it. I am just "discussing fastpitch" like the website says. Didn't you just tell someone that you aren't her to argue hitting? (Or something like that). You were sure quick to copy and paste Rich's comments if your not here to argue.

Dec 20, 2011
Her hips never turn until well after she hits.

Is this why most of her power has been to left -center lately? During the summer she couldn't hit anything middle-away, the other way. This fall she has been crushing everything to left, left-center. This has been fine because everyone seems to be scared to come in on her. Also, should the move off the back foot be more of a fall forward, than an aggressive push?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Is this why most of her power has been to left -center lately? During the summer she couldn't hit anything middle-away, the other way. This fall she has been crushing everything to left, left-center. This has been fine because everyone seems to be scared to come in on her. Also, should the move off the back foot be more of a fall forward, than an aggressive push?

Nothing wrong with hitting left center IMO. And to be clear, I think your dd has a great swing, I just think there is always room to improve. I taught my own daughter to straight line push into a blocking front leg that pushed back into the front hip to start rotation (like Harper does), when she was 9-10. She jacked the ball, 5 otf homeruns when she was 10. Me, always looking for improvement, kept looking, learning, and still learning what the best do, and it isn't what I was teaching.

It's a process, and a long one at that. I wouldn't want to say what she is doing in a game swing without seeing them. And like I said before left center is a good ball...and at 10u and most 12u, any ball the fence is a dbl or trpl, no matter were it is hit.

To me, the important parts of a swing to work on are coil/stretch in the rear hip area, turning the barrel, and overlap of the 2. Gotta go for a min, but I am sure others have good advice on those. Her, I would work on coil and turning the barrel, both. I would not say "you are doing this or that wrong." Just work on coil and turn the barrel with what she is already doing, and I bet good improvements will show.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Wow. Your true colors are showing...again.

If he doesn't like what I say, he can sure say so or ignore it. I am just "discussing fastpitch" like the website says. Didn't you just tell someone that you aren't her to argue hitting? (Or something like that). You were sure quick to copy and paste Rich's comments if your not here to argue.

That's a lie. You will get what you give from me. Copy and paste ...lmao. Seems as if their are several parrots. I can't even get on richs site...I'd love to. He cut me off a year ago. Pay those dues son.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Don't you have a student that needs help. You would be wise to listen to what RHC has to say it maybe helpful to helping your student. Pay attention to 'turning the barrel', 'forward by coil' and getting a little stretch/separation. Oh, and don't forget to search 'bat drag' threads also. That may help get you started with your student.

So you took my post to mean I need help. Actually I was giving that idiot rich another blog topic...said sad individual.

RHC? Me listen to Rich's parrot? You have that twisted.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Hey rich ...since I supposedly copy you according to your broken record ..hip coil..turn barrel parrots ...how about you get a life and do something besides dog dfp and call people names...that's your emo for years... are you really still acting up? You have to be joking. Let me on your site and I'll debate you rich...I'm not afraid...you ban people then say they are afraid of you...afraid of what...bring me back rich...I'm on it...I won't pay a dime rich...you know how you cussed me out because I chose not to use you because you are simply too ridiculous with younger kids...what you teach doesn't work...Mr barrel dump

Rich you will never be respected...you are so jealous of swingbuilder and his pro scout career...its sad. Obvious and sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad