Looking for a pc

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sem

Feb 11, 2011
Looking for a good pitching coach near the Huntington, WV area. Would be willing to travel some for a good one. Any ideas?

Jan 25, 2011
I think Denny Tincher,if spelled wrong sorry, is in the Virgina area.Also Rita Lynn is in Virgina.Not sure how close to your location.If close to Pa. or Pittsburg area,like Howellhandmade said,Bill Hillhouse goes down there,once a week.Hillhouse is who my dd goes to,but we only live 45 mins., from him,so that helps.

Jun 13, 2009
I'd throw a vote for Hillhouse too. Pitt is close to you, and he's considered by most on here to be one of the best in the country.

Sem

Feb 11, 2011
Tincher and Hillhouse are actually on my list. I was really interested in Tincher after going to his web site. Does any one have any first hand experience with him? The house of pitching website looks to be a little out dated. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Jan 25, 2011
Tincher and Hillhouse are actually on my list. I was really interested in Tincher after going to his web site. Does any one have any first hand experience with him? The house of pitching website looks to be a little out dated. Does anyone know how to contact them?

You can wrap up a pile of poop in a pretty package and make it look good,right? I would go with Bill Hillhouse, in fact thats who my dd goes too.When I posted earlier, I didn't look at where you live.If you are any where near Pittsburgh, then Hillhouse hands down is the way to go. I was just looking at the West Virgina location and was thinking about Virgina. And sorry Bill, I never meant to put your name and a pile of poop in the same post.:( I hope the price doesnt go up next lesson:confused:

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2009
I know Bill is having his website redone and should be up soon. I suspect that's why there's not a lot of current stuff on there.

Sem

Feb 11, 2011
I'll try and send an email to Hillhouse. I can't really do a weekly lesson with either one, the drive is to far and my wallet is too empty. Was thinking about every 3 to 4 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan