Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
2nd swings:
tumblr_nxnl53MP4Y1usf292o1_250.gif
tumblr_nxnl9zrjZ41usf292o1_250.gif
This kid is only 9yo???

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
But you don't avoid this forum, and your post here is proof that you read here.

If you don't mind, try to avoid polluting threads of forums you disrespect. Simply pass over threads you are not interested in.

I peruse the technical hitting forum for the same reason people watch Jerry Springer.....I usually refrain from commenting, but the whole "I'm calling you out" mentality of this one caused a face palm and I could not help myself.
View attachment 9233

Got it. The reality is that you do not avoid this forum, so please cease with the statements that are not true and have the effect of polluting a thread.

Feb 3, 2013
Rampage, by virtue of the logic being used by your antagonist - O'Leary is a superior instructor. You see, Torres was much more successful than Kata - post instruction - on the biggest stage.

In fact, Torres continued playing in the Majors for an additional 4 years, whereas Kata was a 33yo AAA player who ended his playing career the following year of his instruction.

Now, don't even get me started on talking about Tewks. He's got both Donaldson and Colabello, he has an actual facility where he instructs real students and I've even seen him throw bp on TV!!! :D He worked with Colabello, who was a career INDY player, and he helped to Sheppard him into the Majors - where he still plays. I've got proof of why Tewks left that cesspool where your antagonist stirs it. Tewks saw what I saw, and the truth didn't jibe with "Stinky's" fantasy.

Tewks’ dismissal from HI is well documented.

It began with Tewks posting the following video.

It was explained to Tewks that he was incorrect and that he could not demonstrate this action from behind a corner.

Tewks responded by referring to TM's scap clamp/pinch swing model as a joke.

TM tried to save Tewks, but there was a lack of emotional intelligence on Tewks' part and the two parted ways.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Got it. The reality is that you do not avoid this forum, so please cease with the statements that are not true and have the effect of polluting a thread.

Irony at its absolute best.

I peruse the pitching forum but don’t drop off nonsense posts claiming that I avoid the forum. Make no mistake about it … there are some pretty useless threads there where equally rude and inconsiderate posts could be made. Just seems common courtesy that if you perceive a thread to be nonsense that you simply bow out of it without leaving behind cockroach droppings.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I peruse the pitching forum but don’t drop off nonsense posts claiming that I avoid the forum. Make no mistake about it … there are some pretty useless threads there where equally rude and inconsiderate posts could be made. Just seems common courtesy that if you perceive a thread to be nonsense that you simply bow out of it without leaving behind cockroach droppings.

You asking someone else to change their posting behavior is the irony chief.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

You asking someone else to change their posting behavior is the irony chief.

The request is to avoid lying and making pollution type posts because you disrespect the content of a thread. Seems like a simple enough request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse