It's Time to Up My Game!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
First, I want to thank everyone for the great advice that I've gotten in this thread.

Second, I want to announce that I am a proud owner of an iPhone 6. I am so looking forward to the 240 fps. I have decided that I will try out the playback capabilities of the iPhone 6 and if I find it insufficient I will also purchase Coaches Eye.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
First, I want to thank everyone for the great advice that I've gotten in this thread.

Second, I want to announce that I am a proud owner of an iPhone 6. I am so looking forward to the 240 fps. I have decided that I will try out the playback capabilities of the iPhone 6 and if I find it insufficient I will also purchase Coaches Eye.

I also have an iPhone 6. It has a sweet slow mo function on the camera, can stream almost every softball game imaginable, works great with Zepp, iScore, and Coach's Eye.

I even heard some people use it to talk to each other. They must not have a life.

Jun 7, 2013
I just wanted to update this thread on where I am at with upping my game. I have to say the using the iPhone 6 is a pleasure and has upped my game. The 240 fps is awesome and my ability to provide instant feedback is very useful. An additional advantage of this setup is that I don't have to vocalize what I think needs to happen. Instead I show them and they can critique themselves.

My next goal is to download great examples of pitchers and hitters. If there is a fast way to do this, I am all ears!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207