IR versus "Hello Elbow"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
1 month? 2? 6 months?

Yes. It depends on how often she is willing to stand in the house and throw a balled up sock against a wall. But, you and she need to start from the ground up. I would love to start her from lesson #1 and then, during that lesson, let her incorporate things that she knows, also.

Give her a finish, such as leap and drag the back foot up to the front. Keep everything on the power line. The hands actually coordinate with the feet. At release of the ball, I would be showing her that her right shoulder should be lower than the left, just like batting. I say "Release and relax," a lot.

Jan 25, 2011
And you are correct, the wrist snap is still being taught as I had mentioned earlier by those so called morons that only teach the top pitchers in college.
They don't teach those top pitchers in college, they already were the top pitchers or they wouldn't be pitching for these top colleges now. They didn't get the chance to pitch for them by showing up the first day of practice and say " I want to pitch" sorry I'm so harsh, but I see this all the time were my dd was training. The PC telling the kid to due this and then the PC shows them and doesn't practice what they preach, taking the natural ability out of them.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma