I have been teaching my DD all wrong.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I actually keep a dozen underfed alligators in my backyard. I drag them out once a month and tote them to pitching class.

Then I go about furiously digging a large pit and filling it with water. I then proceed to dump said alligators into pit.

Next, I lay out a board across the pit and instruct my pitchers to pitch down the board and avoid falling into the pit as much as possible.

I have a high success rate with this drill, and those that can't do it don't need to be pitchers anyway.

That's what my DD needs to keep her from leaning to the 3B side!

Mar 28, 2013
Rock and Bowl Baby!! good laugh to start out Friday morning.the good thing is the next time Im trying to explain that to many PCs put to much focus on only mechanics and leave out the other 60% like mental, body awareness, loose athletic balance I have a video to show them exactly what I mean.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Why cant we just see where the stride foot lands?????
2+2= the sum of the lesser quantified totals divided by the square root of the greater equivilant over the radius of the speed of light, then you add 1 and subtract 2 over the force of of the mass, be sure to factor in the added head pressure for elevation divided by the size of my shoe thats kicking your butt... the answer is_______________. "could you repeat the question?"

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2013
LOL That's a great analysis CJ the only part you left out is if you are south of the equator you have to do it all in the opposite direction.:D

Why cant we just see where the stride foot lands?????
2+2= the sum of the lesser quantified totals divided by the square root of the greater equivilant over the radius of the speed of light, then you add 1 and subtract 2 over the force of of the mass, be sure to factor in the added head pressure for evevation divided by the size of my shoe thats kicking your butt... the answer is_______________. "could you repeat the question?"

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Not sure about a lot of this stuff.... but I particularly enjoyed this part: ;)

o0155e.gif

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
I knew it sounded familiar "Fingernails to catcher will bring your knee up high". He did not create the drill he took it from Mr. Miyagi. This is perfect I can knock out 2 birds with one stone. Practice with KK and work on my honey-do list at the same time !! "KK I need you to go outside and paint the fence brush up brush down and then stand on that stump for the rest of the day. Know how to figure out a pitch using wax on wax off :)

karatekidcranekick.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi