I didn't think I would see it in HS.....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
So last game for DD the HC on the opposing team was an outcast HC from a local D3 college that I guess wanted to keep it going with a local HS team.

Well as soon as DD started pitching it was apparent that 3rd base HC was reading all the pitch calls coming in from our bench. I guess that was the only way she thought her team would have a chance to lay off DD's rise.

Well we did end up losing the game 1-2 with their two runs unearned.

Then this class-act D3 reject makes this comment as her own nice trainer offers ice to our team : "Give them all ice,....they need it...." I thought our male HC was going to punch her in the nose.....

But really - pitch-call stealing in HS regular season game...... You folks seeing that?

May 31, 2012
There's 3 or 4 teams we play regularly in 12u that try to steal pitching signs. I used to get mad but I realized it's my fault for making the signs too easy. We've made adjustments.

May 17, 2012
I do frequently pull opposing catchers to the side after the game and let them know they are broadcasting their signals to everyone. I politely tell them that signals should be a private conversation with the pitcher.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors