Howard's Hitting Matrix - It Works!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 5, 2013
The only Bustos videos I heard about were online videos that were being slammed for being ridiculously short and overpriced. Are these new? And if so, can someone please provide a link?

Thanks.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
GotBustos.com » shop

I got all three
Embrace the freak

Bustos is a freak. She is a good size woman. She is also super athletic for her size. Fast, agile.
What she says on her videos is, yes she is a freak, but why not be one. Lets get are 8-9 year olds to be a freak.

H taught me how to do that with the girls :D

SL

Jun 18, 2010
GotBustos.com » shop

I got all three
Embrace the freak

Bustos is a freak. She is a good size woman. She is also super athletic for her size. Fast, agile.
What she says on her videos is, yes she is a freak, but why not be one. Lets get are 8-9 year olds to be a freak.

H taught me how to do that with the girls :D

SL

gotbustos.com customer service is not good. I have a problem with one of my DVDs and am unable to get in touch with anyone for a replacment. Emails are not returned. Very disappointing.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
gotbustos.com customer service is not good. I have a problem with one of my DVDs and am unable to get in touch with anyone for a replacment. Emails are not returned. Very disappointing.

I will tell Howard, maybe he can get a word to Bustos about it.

SL

Jan 27, 2014
knightsb-
I see that when you purchased the DVDs back in Feb 2013 you posted you had watched them and planned to watch over and over.
First let me say that I monitor the email address used for any orders and have not received an email from you regarding a problem with a DVD. The gotbustos.com site while still up is only there while people are being directed to the new site. I checked the old site and there is no post, no message, no mention of a problem DVD anywhere there either.
If you had a problem within 30 days of purchase we would have gladly replaced the problem DVD with no questions asked, which is a generous time period for replacing any video.

So we can address any problem with our system please send me the dated emails you sent us regarding the problem so we can see what caused them to not be received by us.

gotbustos@gmail.com is the address used for all orders

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse