High Level Throwing: 5 Common Throwing Mistakes Coaches & Players Continue to Make

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
Acroyear,

I'm working on a clarification article/video of the water bottle drill. Will get that out soon.

I look forward to to it as I'm pretty sure we're on the same page but we're "summarizing the story" differently.

Also finally ordered my eBook, thanks for the sale price!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I look forward to to it as I'm pretty sure we're on the same page but we're "summarizing the story" differently.

Also finally ordered my eBook, thanks for the sale price!

Good purchase decision! I think you will be surprised. I think you will also be very happy at how much better they throw afterwards!

Oct 4, 2014
what type of results should one expect. ie increased velocity %, accuracy, less likely to harm shoulder or elbow.
could or should you try to change things now or wait till after season? iow what is the learning curve you have experienced? I know it will differ from child to child but what have you seen?

thanks in advance for any insight you are willing to pass on.

Oct 10, 2011
start now

what type of results should one expect. ie increased velocity %, accuracy, less likely to harm shoulder or elbow.
could or should you try to change things now or wait till after season? iow what is the learning curve you have experienced? I know it will differ from child to child but what have you seen?

thanks in advance for any insight you are willing to pass on.
You should see improvements in all of those areas. We worked on it during the season and if I recall, I saw an improvement in about 2 weeks and her coach about 3 weeks (he didn't know we were working on it) but DD practiced it every day. We saw major improvements in speed after a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00