High Level Throwing: 5 Common Throwing Mistakes Coaches & Players Continue to Make

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 4, 2013
I was hesitant for awhile spending $50 on a throwing mechanics book but very glad I did. Full of a lot of good info, I would recommend it for all levels...

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
So how much is the cost? $35 or $50.

Would this b good for girls 8u that r just learning?

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2013
Texas
How does ebooks work? Does it just download the files on my computer? Can I transfer the files to a flashdrive? I am thinking that I might have to reload my computer! Would hate to lose the ebook! Bummer!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
How does ebooks work? Does it just download the files on my computer? Can I transfer the files to a flashdrive? I am thinking that I might have to reload my computer! Would hate to lose the ebook! Bummer!

It's a download of a password-protected PDF file.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Yes and you can view it on any computer, smartphone or tablet .

Great! I had not thought about accessing with phone! Is the information easy to understand? I want to teach a couple of 8u player how to properly throw the softball. I am not crazy about the title. I am like AU above who said this, "can you post an article on 5 correct ways to teach proper throwing please?" Does it have a lot information on how to throw correctly?

Thanks guys!

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
It's well worth it and easy to understand. Make sure you go back to it from time to time,

Ok! I am convinced! I am buying the ebook! " I had just posted on the forum "how to throw a softball correctly". Now this shows up. I think Austin was watching! Works for me! Discount!!!!! Thanks Austin!

I Thank all you guys for the input!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles