Great softball training app coming out on wednesday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Watched the free video segments. Not enough solid content to inspire me to subscribe. Seems to be targeted at a low-level audience. IMO, there is better information available on DFP for free.

They may have a good idea here. $40/yr is peanuts when you consider misc expenses people put into this sport ... time spent thumbing through noise here at DFP, cost of equipment (not uncommon to spend $300+ for a bat), team fees (not uncommon to range from $2k to $5k), travel (not uncommon for families to sink $10k+ here), etc.

Some of the information isn't overly good ... but some is fairly decent. As usual, applying appropriate filters helps.

Oct 19, 2009
If you haven't heard of them, The Packaged Deal is releasing a really cool softball training app and I thought
you all might be interested.

The website for the iOS app is: My Packaged Deal

The Packaged Deal is an all-female collaborative of former D-1 softball players. Each of the women uses their passion for the game to teach softball skills and to mentor and inspire teenage girls.

Now, anyone can learn from world-class softball coaches anytime and anywhere with a series of videos on hitting, pitching, catching, defense, and important life lessons.
The app has been designed for use by athletes, parents, or coaches, and the free version offers ten videos. With a subscription, users can unlock videos, insider tips, and new content every month.

Good luck ladies from what I saw has some good info. :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06