Good Morning Friday Check in the house day 1/15/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Taking DD1 and her boy pal to indoor shooting range today. DD2 12U team is playing in 14's this weekend. DD1 also has practice Sat./Sun.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Tonight DD is going with some friends to watch her old soccer team. It will be the first time she's watched since she decided not to play last fall, so we'll see how that goes. I'm going to try and get one more bow hunt in for the year tomorrow (last day of the season is Sunday). Sunday is round two of DD's indoor softball camp. Hopefully she pays a little more attention this week....last week she was more focused on the Vikings game lol.

Aug 16, 2015
10u catchers clinic tonight. 10u indoor practice tomorrow morning. Seahawks/Panthers game Sunday. Kids are out Monday for MLK day, hitting the woods for some single track dirt bike riding.

Jan 13, 2016
Mn
Friday:
Hr of catching lessons
Hr of hitting clinics
Hr of Catching for one of her pitchers.

Sunday:
Hr of catching for pitcher #2
1.5 Hr of city league fielding clinic

Monday:
MLK dome tournament with winter tournament team.
We have to be there at 6am for team warmups, first game at 7am.
Forecasted temps -15 (real feel -31!)
Here's to hoping for another tournament sweep!

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
No team activities until first week in Feb. DD is cheering for BB game tonight, and then we are driving to Kentucky in the morning to pick up a puppy. DD has batting practice on Sunday night.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
catching clinic tomorrow morning, team practice tomorrow afternoon and Sunday HS indoor league tourney. Single elimination. Hopefully, they do some damage although I don't hold out much hope.

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
Went to The Rock in Chester NY with my friend for a baseball clinic by college coaches. Next weekend is a Softball clinic again with college coaches but my adopted softball daughter cant go due to the SAT

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 12U team steamrolled thru 14U B teams this past weekend. 5 shut-outs in a row until 2 runs finally scored late in the Ship. We averaged 12.5 rpg.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd