Join the Friday check in Club! 5/20/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
it's prom tonight. I'm sitting back wondering how this many girls could get so worked up about a dance. It's supposed to pour here all weekend and if not we will have practice on Sunday. Monday is DDs first round state game. On paper they win but they do not play to expectations.

Our prom time is just starting to ramp up where I go to school. My brother has his prom next Saturday. His girlfriend, which is our junior pitcher that I catch most of the time had invited me dress shopping. Fun times and makes me look forward to prom in two years.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I live in what must be one of the most baseball/softball crazy neighborhoods in Madison. I was talking to the guy two houses down his DW and DS came back from a baseball tournament close to Milwaukee. Back tomorrow, while my DD will be in Dubuque for a softball tournament. The neighbor used to play fast pitch and now plays slow pitch. The guy with the house between us coaches a local HS team and also plays in a semi-pro baseball league. He also works at a baseball supply place. His dog is named Easton.
This morning I met a retired minister new to the neighborhood. I pointed out which of his neighbors used to coach my kids in softball. I also mentioned that the lady he bought his house from had 2 Olympic rowing medals. I didn't mention that DD 1's first softball coach was the guy who sold us our house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red