Good inexpensive bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Not having redhotcoach’s will power I went ahead and purchased the 33/25 LTX. $99, with free shipping. I received the bat this morning! I bought it late Wednesday night, thanksgiving Thursday, ….

Softball Rampage has moved way up on my list of places to shop.

Tried to go online today to order one, but they must be sold out. When I pulled up the bat and tried to select the size no options were available on the pull-down menu.

Oct 10, 2011
weight

Not having redhotcoach’s will power I went ahead and purchased the 33/25 LTX. $99, with free shipping. I received the bat this morning! I bought it late Wednesday night, thanksgiving Thursday, ….

We will need that weighed for the bat database!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Rip it air -10 on closeoutbats.com for $70...
Regular price was about $300 last year. Great bat, people didn't buy it because its an unproven brand...

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Rip it air -10 on closeoutbats.com for $70...
Regular price was about $300 last year. Great bat, people didn't buy it because its an unproven brand...

I found a Rip-It bat for a teammate at a steal of a price. DD used it for practice and some how it found a place in DD's bat bag. She won't give it up. Rip-It Prototype -12. She uses it on pitchers with heat.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009

Ya know...I didn't get the bat because DD wants a cello for christmas. Well, she is not getting a cello and I could picture her giving me her teenage additude... "Well if you didn't buy so many bats, I probably could have get a cello."

So today we are at Scheels. She is looking at '15 lxts and xenos...she says "can't believe you didn' buy that 33/25 lxt for $99." KIDS!

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Teenage girls!!! I think this, our last child, will put me in the grave. Once they are about 15, cash is the best gift for them..... And it better be a lot of it.

Last edited:

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Ya know...I didn't get the bat because DD wants a cello for christmas. Well, she is not getting a cello and I could picture her giving me her teenage additude... "Well if you didn't buy so many bats, I probably could have get a cello."

So today we are at Scheels. She is looking at '15 lxts and xenos...she says "can't believe you didn' buy that 33/25 lxt for $99." KIDS!

Unfamiliar with that brand/model - balanced or endloaded?

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest

They are one of my favorites because they do free returns.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I was accidently shipped a 33/25 Xeno instead of a 33/25 LTX. They are offering to exchange it out for me.

Should I just keep the Xeno or switch out for the LTX? Will the LTX be lighter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet