Good Grief! Another adjective to describe a "special" team!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
OK, this one is a good one. There are now "National" teams popping up in PA and NJ promoting their tryouts. What is a "National" team if you are not recruiting nationally? :confused:

Mar 28, 2013
I'm with you, my pet peeve is the term "elite". It does make it a little sweeter when you run rule them though.

Jul 26, 2010
It is often said that Kentucky and West Virginia are responsible for the vast majority of global climate change with all of their coal shennanigans, however, I truly feel that NY, NJ, and PA generate far more greenhouse gasses and hot air with all of their obnoxious windbagging.

-W

May 7, 2008
Tucson
We got along since 1934, without all of these designations. I was surprised when A, B, and C teams cropped up. Maybe we could start a designation that is below rec. Mediocre?

Jan 25, 2011
My dds coach threw in the gold word after their name in the last tournament. I was like crap, more like plastic.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
It is often said that Kentucky and West Virginia are responsible for the vast majority of global climate change with all of their coal shennanigans, however, I truly feel that NY, NJ, and PA generate far more greenhouse gasses and hot air with all of their obnoxious windbagging.

-W

I'm from PA, and I agree with you... Annoys me to no end.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Announcing my new organization:

Premier National Gold/Silver/Unobtanium Elite Showcase Teams
8U Team: Future Reducers
10U Team: Reusers
12U Team: Recyclers
Tryouts will be held in the T&T Recycling parking lot, right off Route 149 in Bush, Illinois at 10AM Saturday.

We'll be primarily playing national tournaments and, of course, in the local league (also known as the Bush League).

tnt.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole