Friday thru the weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
DD was sick as a dog all week, no practice. We'll see how she does this weekend. Temp's in the low 90's, so pretty mild by recent standards. First team in years with no BS, no drama.

Dec 7, 2011
P1040493small.JPG

Just finished DD's first fall double-header in college.

She was batting 1.000 for a moment! :)

They got my little freshman in to pitch in the last inning in the first game - it was rough - they gave her 7 pitches to prepare. :-0 DD is a "more warm-up pitches" type of pitcher. Oh well ya can't complain and ya just gotta just move forward..... They won both games though :) SHe will do better next time after warming up - we all know.

Sunday off to Purdue to meet up with a Big-10 team - should be interesting.

Wow this is soooo cool. Saw DD for the first time since we dropped her off 4 weeks ago. She appears to have matured soooo much in this little time. What a dream.....

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2012
DD's B-day is today and she is 2000 miles away. First year not celebrating with her, so I am moping around the house. lol She finally starts practice Monday so very excited for the weekend to be over and hear how it went! Guess football will pass the time til Monday.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD's B-day is today and she is 2000 miles away. First year not celebrating with her, so I am moping around the house. lol She finally starts practice Monday so very excited for the weekend to be over and hear how it went! Guess football will pass the time til Monday.

Happy b-day to your DD!!!! :)

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
DD spent the night at a Teammates house last night. (Friday) has a double header this morning (Saturday) at 10am DW and I are both working this morning which is why DD is at her teammates house. Big Birthday party tonight for a close family friend (long time softball parent). Yeah it's all softball, I knew we were in trouble when our social group is now almost all softball related families. We might go to the movies on Sunday but I'm sure DW will invite a Teammate or 2 or 11?

Oct 10, 2013
My dd suffered a severe concussion labor day weekend. Hasn't been in school since and won't be until Oct. So I'm reading everyone's thread on the website again this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi