Friday thru the weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Sunday morning double-header. 2 wins for DD's team. 2 very good innings behind the plate. 2-for-5, including a 2-run double and 3 runs scored.

May 6, 2014
DD pitched 5 innings with 10 strikeouts and gave up 2 hits in a tie game. She went 4-4 with an inside the park HR and a base hit bunt that scored the runner on second who was stealing. I was more excited about that than the HR!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Had a volleyball tourney on Saturday. Today I watched football while my DW took the DD shopping for graduation pictures clothes

Strange. The Green Bay Packers usually play on Sundays. They didn't play today. Nope. That could NOT have been the Packers stinking up the joint like that. Must be some other team...

My wife is not a football fan at all. She pretends to be a Giants fan just to annoy people. Today she called me up to tell me the Packers were losing. I asked who they were playing. She said some sort of animal, looks like a Panda Bear. I finally figured out she meant the Lions.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
DD and her boyfriend went to the lake, we bought some Sea Doo's for the summer. That left me at home alone with the wife. Oh the horror, wife took me to the Opera last night, who could sit though that sober? Well I did and almost died. This morning, after being used like a piece of meat, I went and hid. Cut 30 acres for hay on the backside of the property, raked 20 acres I cut 2 days ago. Keep texting DD to come home.............911...........mom might be waiting on me.............and I've got a headache. HELP!!

You can come live with me this fall as both my DDs are studying abroad and DS is doing an AmeriCorps City Year program in Looziana. We can take over the tool shed in my back yard, drink beer, play table tennis, tell catcher and pitcher jokes, get our SB internet fixes (I checked and my wifi extends to the shed!), and hide from our wives.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
You can come live with me this fall as both my DDs are studying abroad and DS is doing an AmeriCorps City Year program in Looziana. We can take over the tool shed in my back yard, drink beer, play table tennis, tell catcher and pitcher jokes, get our SB internet fixes (I checked and my wifi extends to the shed!), and hide from our wives.

Ummmm. With both of your screen names and what you posted this sounds like this is going to escalate to something we don't want to know about? Lmao! ��:eek:

May 24, 2013
So Cal

The bro-mance begins...

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Strange. The Green Bay Packers usually play on Sundays. They didn't play today. Nope. That could NOT have been the Packers stinking up the joint like that. Must be some other team...

My wife is not a football fan at all. She pretends to be a Giants fan just to annoy people. Today she called me up to tell me the Packers were losing. I asked who they were playing. She said some sort of animal, looks like a Panda Bear. I finally figured out she meant the Lions.
Jim Caldwell led Lions are not the SOL (same old Lions). Brought joy to my heart

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Jim Caldwell led Lions are not the SOL (same old Lions). Brought joy to my heart

Yes, but can they win in Green Bay?

Ah, we are getting away from softball. How to get back... YES! The Packers have no cheerleaders, so they borrow cheerleaders from St. Norberts' college and UW Green Bay. UW Green Bay has a D1 softball team, so now we are back to softball.

It is interesting to see a home game on a chilly day in Green Bay. Instead of scantily clad cheer-babes, they have real college cheerleaders, dressed appropriately for the weather. No frostbite for these young ladies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi