Easton Synergy Speed fp11sy10

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2012
Anything good to say about this bat? Hot or not? DD is 14 and looks to be playing high school ball next year.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
It got good reviews from what I could see. I see some used by older kids in TB, 14U and up but don't really have first hand knowledge.

DD is hitting a Stealth and likes that.

Jul 3, 2012
Iowa
FWIW....
DD's team has this bat in 32/22, DD has a Stealth in 33/23. While it is a good bat, she gets much more out of the Stealth. I can't quantify it with numbers, but she has never hit the ball as far, and with as much energy with the Synergy, compared to the Stealth. Both bats were purchased about the same time, so she had not gotten used to either of them.

With that said, I don't have anything bad to say, just a quick comparison for reference in our case.

Oct 2, 2012
My daughter is using that bat this fall. Her DeMarini Vendetta was flat from the time it came out of the box. She is hitting better and further with the Easton 30/20. Her teammate used a '12 Synergy last season in 10U and hit a monster homerun over the 200Ft left field fence at the Branson RecPlex about 10 ft. We're believers! I was able to pick it up for under $150 on sale at softballsavings.com.

Aug 13, 2012
I got on Eastons website looking at the 2013 Models and dont remember seeing it. But i was looking at the new stealths!!:) i must admit, i stalk bat manufactures websites!!!lol

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Anything good to say about this bat? Hot or not? DD is 14 and looks to be playing high school ball next year.

It was removed from the NCAA approved bat list, so too hot for college ball says something about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad