Demarini -11s

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

If you were willing to spend it... which would you choose?

• cf6 ~$225

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • f7 ~ $225

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • cf8 ~ $320

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Use current cf5 ~free

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Change everything ~Probably emptying my bank account

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 8, 2014
Thanks to everyone again.

We actually have/own a 32/21 -11 cf5 (don't ask... I actually have an older daughter.. but that's a whole other story). Convincing everyone to try to start to move younger (11u) daughter up to a bigger bat- I suggested that she take her sister's 32/21 to practice with her tonight.

They are hesitant because my younger dd's "Time to impact" is what seems consistently low when we use the Zepp. Almost always- it records great speed & attack angle numbers. Hand speed numbers & bat vertical #'s are sometimes all over the place, but more often than not- good. Sometimes great. Eh.

But the number that is pretty darn consistently red (bad) is her time to impact (quite possibly never once recorded as 'good'= ever). Going up a size really won't make that number worse?

Thanks! ~now I'm maybe thinking I should post on another board about hitting. sorry if this is on the wrong board too.

Feb 3, 2011
Why is it that you're obsessed with -11? Doesn't a move to a -10 seem reasonable at this point?

In answer to your question, I would spend no more than $50 on a CF7, but could justify $200-225 for a CF6 if I didn't already have a fully functional CF5.

Apr 8, 2014
Why is it that you're obsessed with -11? Doesn't a move to a -10 seem reasonable at this point?

In answer to your question, I would spend no more than $50 on a CF7, but could justify $200-225 for a CF6 if I didn't already have a fully functional CF5.

I just don't want to spend $ to test a -10 if i don't know for sure it will work. the 32/21 is free to test to see if she is ok with a 21oz bat instead of a 20. If I come across other free -10 bats that are 21oz or heavier-- then we will def be testing them. i just haven't yet & the 32/21 -11 is in my house this evening to grab & take to practice with us tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi