Colorado Junior Sparkler14u Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Gm. Is anybody from DFP going to this?
Anybody pitfalls I need to b aware of? What about must do things while there?

Thanks.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
We will be there in 12's. Lots do to there. A trip to Estes Park and RMNP is a must if you have never been. We had trouble finding laundromats. Some of the hotels have them but only a couple. Good luck and safe travels!

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Yes! We have been telling the team to hydrate. Hopefully we will not have any problems. Good luck to all you yall.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
I am always trying to learn. If u r close by, let's talk DFP and what we have learned. I am alway talking softball! The more I learn the more I have to share w/ my dd.

Mar 25, 2011
Although we are a dry state generally, we have had alot of rain this season. It is surprisingly humid right now. Movement pitches are working a bit better and hard hit balls are not flying quite as far as usual. The traffic is not bad, and you can drive to most anywhere in the Denver area in 30 minutes. There is a sports store very close to Christopher fields...Sports Authority. It's about a 5 minute drive, tops, and a WalMart and Target also. Some good restaurants near there too. If you are here for the week, dad's, check out the Omni Golf Resort. It's about 10 minutes from Christopher fields, and they have decent rental clubs. 3- 9 hole courses, and reasonable rates, not great, but its a fun course. Mom's ... some shopping all around the area. Oh, and a movie theater is 3 minutes from the softball fields.. (and an Ice Skating rink too... but we all know better than that during an out of state tourney....)

Well, that's all i got for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie