Check in Friday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Tonight's double header was rained out but it looks like we should get in her double header Sunday. Saturday is soccer and selling raffle tickets for her team dues. I thought it was pretty good that she sold 25 tickets in less than a couple hours last Saturday.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Since the closest family member game, is my D1 nephew in Colorado, 1500 miles away...........guess I'll just sit here

[video=youtube_share;SHY23tMeCug]http://youtu.be/SHY23tMeCug[/video]

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
Since my team broke up due to no pitching and other issues I won't discuss here I will be taking my former assistant coach's daughter to her tournament because he won't be home in time from his NYPD job to due so. He is one of my best friends and his daughter chose to have me drive her instead mf another team mate because she misses me and wants to talk with me. Cheered me up after hearing her say that since I am feeling down after what happened with my team.

May 7, 2014
USSSA qualifier this weekend. Should be interesting. Lots of talented girls on the team but girls have come together for the first time. They've all come from different organizations.

Sep 11, 2013
Saturday 3 game friendly in Delaware then some down-time Halloween craziness @ Sixflags. Sunday afternoon rec league fall ball game. DD is really enjoying her new team. Tomorrow should be fun, well except for the waking her up at 5:45 part. Good luck everyone!!

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Up at 4 am on a Saturday morning drinking coffee and plotting different line ups/defense for our 9:20 for Fall Ball "Champion's Tournament" to Winter Nationals. Another weekend of softball with only 4 more to go and I can hang this up till mid January. Then I can focus on my other hobbies - hunting and drinking beer while watching football.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Since the closest family member game, is my D1 nephew in Colorado, 1500 miles away...........guess I'll just sit here

[video=youtube_share;SHY23tMeCug]http://youtu.be/SHY23tMeCug[/video]

I love Merle. That song and many, may others. Sounds good, and I'm enjoying home in the man cave with my son while DW has DD at her qualifier. First one I've missed, but me and the boy are loving life. Toilet seat has stayed in the up position most of the weekend so far. Life is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole