Brooke 11u swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
LH ... don't blame me for your issues. You used racial slurs ... and don't deny it ... because I was sent copies of them. You are your own worst enemy.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Racial slurs? So what! I sure did! Who is denying it? Not I. I posted a racial slur on youtube? SO WHAT!

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
My daughter turns the barrel as an 8 year old and has an exceptional swing, I wasnt looking for his advice but all he came up with was his typical sequence comment and have her ride a subway train or do urban surfing on a bus? LMAO! I wouldnt take any of his advice!

LH ... point me to this post you are describing.

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
STALKER MUCH? You were sent copies of me making a racial slur on yourtube! LMAO! Why do you care? This is the kinda stuff you do . You have time to stalk my youtube and copy and paste a comment i made 5 years ago! LMAO! FFS if this is your gotcha moment you have failed. I dont hide crap. You also used clip of my daughter that I DIDNT AUTHORIZE AND DONT DENY IT!

What would the guys on this site rather see, Someone make a racial slur or some idiot like you use their child on other sites and making smart rear comments on them? Hmmm!

BTW the racial slur that i made was on my nephews page and he happens to mixed! You are acomplete idiot! I have 6 mixed nephews and my sister in law is black! So I find it hilarious that you bought into that! Just shows when you sit around with your hands in your underwear all day this is the crap you do!

You think you were just gonna use my daughter in a video and i wouldnt be upset? You are a loser!

The real secret is WHO ARE YOUR STUDENT? WHERE ARE THEY?

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
STALKER MUCH? You were sent copies of me making a racial slur on yourtube! LMAO! Why do you care? This is the kinda stuff you do . You have time to stalk my youtube and copy and paste a comment i made 5 years ago! LMAO! FFS if this is your gotcha moment you have failed. I dont hide crap. You also used clip of my daughter that I DIDNT AUTHORIZE AND DONT DENY IT!

What would the guys on this site rather see, Someone make a racial slur or some idiot like you use their child on other sites and making smart rear comments on them? Hmmm!

BTW the racial slur that i made was on my nephews page and he happens to mixed! You are acomplete idiot! I have 6 mixed nephews and my sister in law is black! So I find it hilarious that you bought into that! Just shows when you sit around with your hands in your underwear all day this is the crap you do!

You think you were just gonna use my daughter in a video and i wouldnt be upset? You are a loser!

The real secret is WHO ARE YOUR STUDENT? WHERE ARE THEY?

Stalk? No ... not even close. I simply opened up my PM and there were messages describing you as someone that has serious issues.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
LH ... "you" posted a video of your daughter. I simply made a GIF of it to help with those offering to perform an analysis.

You didn't like what "you" posted. So you had the thread deleted. Your choice really.

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
The thread is not deleted!

This is your ridiculous advice!

Urban surfing. What is that
Pretty simple …..

Take a subway train ride. As you enter the subway car, do NOT find a seat, but do discard anything you are carrying. Do NOT grab onto a vertical bar, overhead hanger, or anything that would offer you support.

Stand sideways, in the center of the isle, in a semi-athletic stance orientation … and wait for the train to take off. As the train accelerates take note of the "whoahhhhh factor" as the rear leg immediately seeks dynamic balance. Feel the lean ‘forward’ and the burn in the inside thigh of the rear leg as the rear leg seeks balance. Your weight is back, as you moved forward.

It is unlikely that your daughter will shift rearward as she does now ... because if she does, then she'll be toa

Left Hook

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
LH ... "you" posted a video of your daughter. I simply made a GIF of it to help with those offering to perform an analysis.

You didn't like what "you" posted. So you had the thread deleted. Your choice really.

1. Thread is nt deleted

2. You made a gif of my daughter and Richard from HI emailed me and said you posted it their and were dogging her out and calling me a racist and that She has one of the best swings he has ever seen on an 8 year old and you dont have a clue what you are talking about, Call me what you want but to make a GIF of my daughter and post it IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207