Breakthrough

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2012
Had a great night pitching tonight my DD 2nd year 14u has been pitching for a about four years and has been a leg slapper most of the time. But after going over the drive mechanics thread with her she decided to try and get into her legs more and she changed her motion slightly and without the leg slap and unloaded some amazing fastballs. Thanks to this board and the wealth of free advice, thanks Java and Board member and others I will try and post before and afters to get some better advice.
I have a question when I go into the model pitchers thread I can't see the videos, any help would be great.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Good to hear about the pitching break through!

In regards to the issue with viewing videos in the Model thread, it's recommended that you post a video of the issue on YouTube. Most prefer the shot from the side, but it might be worth considering one from about 45 degrees. It's helpful to know if you're a RHC or LHC (right or left hand mouse clicker.) One concern might be whether or not you force a follow through on your mouse movement. Posture at the computer is critical. Many choose to use a large exercise ball to work on posture. Additionally... Ok. You got me. I don't really have a clue about 'puter problems...

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
mjhickm,
I just checked the first page of the Model thread and had the same issue. Try sending a PM to sluggers, Ken Krause or other admins in the Engine Room to see if Scotty can check the orientation of the dilithium crystals. (Every once in a while they get a noob down there and invariably they were trained in the ER method. I sware, some of those Star Fleet Academy instructors get their info from youtube...)

Ken

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG