Ask Santa for thiis?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Reading a review on another hitting site, it seems that the sensor may have some trouble accurately displaying the barrel path when most of the movement is generated by hand rotation when the hands are not travelling through space - such as turning the barrel with rotation of the hands before forward shoulder movement begins. The user is still experimenting, but early signs are not great.

May 17, 2012
Reading a review on another hitting site, it seems that the sensor may have some trouble accurately displaying the barrel path when most of the movement is generated by hand rotation when the hands are not travelling through space - such as turning the barrel with rotation of the hands before forward shoulder movement begins. The user is still experimenting, but early signs are not great.

Do you have a link to the other discussion?

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Unfortunately, it's in the members-only part of HI. If you're a member, it's easy to find. If not, you won't be able to see it.

144px-GrouchoCaricature.jpg

I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Put it this way. Simply I would swing a bat in a crazy way, then swing it in another way. It simply doesn't work, It simply doesn't accurately track the barrels path based upon my experiments. I also did not expect it to work. Just another gadget IMO

May 24, 2013
So Cal
What? Didn't you just make a post?

I was curious about what YOU found not to work about it.

Put it this way. Simply I would swing a bat in a crazy way, then swing it in another way. It simply doesn't work, It simply doesn't accurately track the barrels path based upon my experiments. I also did not expect it to work. Just another gadget IMO

Now we know.

Would you conclude that the device isn't positionally sensitive enough to accurately extrapolate barrel movement based on knob movement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Carbajal