Arm extension after POC

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2008
If she does things right before contact, the rest will take care of itself. I've said on here recently where I think the best information is.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
If she does things right before contact, the rest will take care of itself. I've said on here recently where I think the best information is.

I am curious to where the 'best information is. i look at baseball fever, and what i read has a very wide range, but would be very confusing for newbies, because there are still "hit the bottom third or the ball" posters.

Along with very good posters. BBD, has great stuff, once you learn the "language".

One tip i will say about extension, as i was just reading some extension stuff from a college coach, who mentioned that the extension should go towards the pitcher.
I would like to say work the tee middle inside outside, and extend towards the according location.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2013
Folks, you are falling for a scam. This is the time of year when posse members go around trying to round up business.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Folks, you are falling for a scam. This is the time of year when posse members go around trying to round up business.

Mark H is not part of the HI "posse", if that's what you are referring to.

EDIT: I get it now. You may be correct.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2013
quote-not-ignorance-but-ignorance-of-ignorance-is-the-death-of-knowledge-alfred-north-whitehead-197394.jpg

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Backchain from extension to contact to launch to load to handset...rinse and repeat.

Make sure her lower is coordinated with this as well.

CP
Chris, right now I am having her work on muscle memory by going through the whole swing motion in a slow deliberate way. I have not tried back chaining but will start today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misscoug