an offer I couldn't refuse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
We need you all to get along and focus so this place can remain awesome and full of helpful information as well as periodic different views that lead us to deeper understanding. Now there is some poor soul (or possibly one of our former trolls) looking for hip angle advice once again so get out there and work work work.

p.s. FFS I hope to get around to actually bringing my DD over some time this winter too just need to win the lottery to cover all these sports expenses :p I'll PM in probably a month.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Might I suggest that all future disparaging remarks, discussions of failed meetups, questions of existence, etc.. be made via PM? I come here for the softball and often leave frustrated because I have to wade through a bunch of crap to get to the posts that actually discuss pitching/hitting/fielding.

Same. DD occasionally reads DFP as do some of the families I work with. I'm guilty as well and have caught myself posting something I wouldn't want my kid or someone from one of my families reading and either edit or pull it.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Might I suggest that all future disparaging remarks, discussions of failed meetups, questions of existence, etc.. be made via PM? I come here for the softball and often leave frustrated because I have to wade through a bunch of crap to get to the posts that actually discuss pitching/hitting/fielding.

How about we skip the disparaging remarks all together and stick to technical discussions?

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Corrected your post.

and you did so without making the same comittment....typical, I guess you want to reserve the right to to starting something in the future? That's fine....I'll still stick to my end of not starting anything up. If you really wanted to be cool you would make the same commitment to the 100 other posters you regularly argue with. That might be asking for a lot though.

Ken is a great guy, he said some glowing things about you keep up the good work with his DD.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

chloe-moretz-popcorn-gif.gif

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
and you did so without making the same comittment....typical, I guess you want to reserve the right to to starting something in the future? That's fine....I'll still stick to my end of not starting anything up. If you really wanted to be cool you would make the same commitment to the 100 other posters you regularly argue with. That might be asking for a lot though.

Ken is a great guy, he said some glowing things about you keep up the good work with his DD.

You made a commitment while at the same time getting a dig in. You couldn't keep your commitment for the completion of a single post.

The foolishness about starting something in the future is all in your head. I'm not playing that game. I have no need to make a commitment to something I'm not engaged in.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
You made a commitment while at the same time getting a dig in. You couldn't keep your commitment for the completion of a single post.

The foolishness about starting something in the future is all in your head. I'm not playing that game. I have no need to make a commitment to something I'm not engaged in.

Cool...like I said...keep up the good work with Ken's kid and if Classof2020 makes it down I wish you great success with her as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12