an offer I couldn't refuse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My DD exists and takes hitting lessons from FFS. We're very happy with the results and Jenna looks forward to meeting with him. Her coaches and teammates are pretty happy as well. I wish we were closer and he had more time so he could work with her pitching. In person, he is a very different person and for the first time, I'm starting to understand hitting.

Ken

Different how?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Find out first hand. You set up a time to visit at one point, but you didn't follow through. Follow through on your next attempt ... and you'll find that it's all about helping your kid. Hope to see you soon.

Not very likely, FFS. There was a time I was interested, and your input might have been helpful then, but that interest has faded due to the repeated behavior and attitude you have displayed on this site. Your twisting of the truth in your above comment is yet another example. I did NOT make a commitment to you that I failed to complete.

If you are helping Ken's DD improve her hitting, and get more enjoyment out of the game, that's great.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Not very likely, FFS. There was a time I was interested, and your input might have been helpful then, but that interest has faded due to the repeated behavior and attitude you have displayed on this site. Your twisting of the truth in your above comment is yet another example. I did NOT make a commitment to you that I failed to complete.

There was no twisted truth on my part EricF. You knew you would be in the area, you arranged to meet, and then cancelled.

Not a big deal.

Should you change your mind, and contact me again to meet, then I'll do my best to oblige ... as I do with others on this site ... one coming in from Canada on occasion. If you're not interested, then that's fine too.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
There was no twisted truth on my part EricF. You knew you would be in the area, you arranged to meet, and then cancelled.

I told you I would be with my family visiting friends in your area, and if there was time available, I would try to meet with you while we were there. That time never happened. Spending time with my friends was my priority. I did NOT set a time to meet with you.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I told you I would be with my family visiting friends in your area, and if there was time available, I would try to meet with you while we were there. That time never happened. Spending time with my friends was my priority. I did NOT set a time to meet with you.

EricF, to be clear ... you were somewhat vague on the time ... giving multiple possibilities over a two day period. To accommodate you I set time aside. I even arranged for one of my hitters to be present to help your daughter in the event that there was a translation issue. I did this because I considered your daughter to be 'young' and wanted someone closer to your daughter's age to translate her feels so that your daughter's time was optimized.

The first reason you gave for not meeting was that you didn't have a bat for your daughter. Apparently you didn't bring it with you. I followed up and said I'd have an array of bats for your daughter to use.

The next reason you gave was that you didn't have a car available and that you couldn't get away from those you were visiting.

Again, not a big deal.

Should you visit your friends in the area again, and should you have a car available, then I'll do my best to accommodate your daughter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdawson30