2015 xeno vs 2014 xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
If you are looking for a 2014 LXT. Homerunmonkey.com has them. Type in Super20 in the promo code at checkout. 20% discount!!! I just bought one and I have no idea if my DD will like it. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I need to call my sponsor next time I am feeling vulnerable and weak.

Sep 29, 2014
I know the feeling. Once I start looking at the new equipment, it's hard not to buy..... Kind of like car shopping...

That is a pretty good deal, I'm thinking hard about it. :)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
So the 2014 LXT showed up yesterday while I was working from home. I decided to take it out of the box and mash a couple of balls off of the tee in the "Softball Dojo." Before I say anything more, we have been a Demarini family for the past 4 bats. She has the 31" -10 CF6 Insane9(currently likes and hits well) and the 32" -10 CF6 Paradox. When I purchased the 31" I didn't know that my DD would grow 4 inches in the next 9 months!!! She is 5'6" 120 lbs. Skinny.

So I went ahead and got the 32" Paradox in the spring with the hopes that she would grow into it. I really was not impressed with it and she never took to it. When I saw this thread in conjunction with the discount from HRMonkey, I said what the heck, it's just money right???

So, I'm hitting balls in the Dojo, and the feel of the ball coming off the bat is like butter. The ball really flies off the bat and just feels good. DD comes home and I let her hit balls too and she likes it, she really likes it. She had a double header last night, let's try her out I say. First AB, struck out something awful. Less to do with the bat, more to do with her head. Next AB line shot to 2B on a rope Out. 2nd game, first AB grounder to SS, Out. Last AB, hits a liner right of the RF and goes to the fence for a stand up triple. Hopefully, great things to come with this bat.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Notable:

Went to see the Arizona Wildcats play their first two fall games against regional JUCO squads. Both Halle Wilson and Kellie Fox (both seniors, both 2014 NCAA All-Americans, and both 2014 Team USA members) swung Makos last year, but were using LXTs so far this fall.

Oct 16, 2014
My DD has a 31/21 2014 Xeno. Got it early spring last year when she was 11. She LOVES that bat. we just got her a 2015 LXT and it has more pop than the broken in Xeno right out of the wrapper. It is also a 31/21 but if I hold them at the same time with my eyes closed the LXT feels slightly lighter/more balanced. She also likes there is less hand sting with the 3 piece. Its a really nice bat. loud distinct sound, but nice

Jun 11, 2012
My DD has a 2014 32/22 Xeno and a 2014 33/23 LXT. She has used the Xeno once since getting the LXT. She's a small but very strong lefty and really likes that the LXT has the extra length but swings lighter than the Xeno.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06